Are you looking for Faucet Handle Puller Reviews? Our experts found 62673 number of feedback online for "Faucet Handle Puller" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Faucet Handle Puller. On selected products for the Best Faucet Handle Puller you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
Overview Top 10 Faucet Handle Puller reviews
62673 reviews were considered when writing our recommendations for the Faucet Handle Puller in this article.
|1||EZ-FLO 45088 Heavy-Duty Faucet Handle Puller||9.2||See Price On Amazon|
|2||General Tools 180 Faucet Handle Puller||9.2||See Price On Amazon|
|3||Supplying Demand 45123 Faucet Handle Puller (Deluxe Impact)||9.2||See Price On Amazon|
|4||Danco 86712 Moen Cartridge Puller||9||See Price On Amazon|
|5||Jones Stephens Corp - Heavy Duty Faucet Handle Puller||8.8||See Price On Amazon|
|6||Eastman 45121 Heavy-Duty Steel Faucet-Handle Puller||8.6||See Price On Amazon|
|7||Superior Tool 03876 Pro Handle & Sleeve Puller||8.6||See Price On Amazon|
|8||Moen 104421 Cartridge Puller for 1200||8.6||See Price On Amazon|
|9||Plumb Pak PP840-41 Puller||8.4||See Price On Amazon|
|10||1222 Replacement Cartridge and Puller||8.4||See Price On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- EZ-FLO 45088 Heavy-Duty Faucet Handle Puller, 0.8 x 6 x 8.15
- General Tools 180 Faucet Handle Puller
- Supplying Demand 45123 Faucet Handle Puller Deluxe Impact
- Danco 86712 Moen Cartridge Puller, Pack of 1, Silver
- Jones Stephens Corp Heavy Duty Faucet Handle Puller
- Eastman 45121 Heavy-Duty Steel Faucet-Handle Puller
- Superior Tool 03876 Pro Handle & Sleeve Puller
- Moen 104421 Cartridge Puller for 1200, 1222 and 1225 Single Handle Cartridges
- Plumb Pak PP840-41 Puller, for Use with Most Faucet Handles
- 1222 Replacement Cartridge and Puller, Faucet Shower Valve Cartridge and Removal Tool Pack for One-handle...
1. EZ-FLO 45088 Heavy-Duty Faucet Handle Puller
- COMPATIBILITY: The adjustable clamp works on both small and large handle sizes
- USE: This handle puller removes large and small faucet handles
- FEATURES: The puller has long adjustable grip fingers
- Model number: 45088
2. General Tools 180 Faucet Handle Puller
- Jones Stephens J40-010
- Faucet handle puller
- Standard unit carded plated steel
- Allows you to remove stuck faucet handles from old showers and sinks
- Removes large and small faucet handles with ease
- Two adjustable fingers four inches long for a more secure grip
- Drive shaft is made from forged steel
3. Supplying Demand 45123 Faucet Handle Puller (Deluxe Impact)
- Designed to remove stuck faucet handles
- Compatible With Major Brands
- Comes in safe Supplying Demand packaging
- Adjustable clamp works on both small and large handle sizes
- Designed to remove handles without causing damage to the faucet
4. Danco 86712 Moen Cartridge Puller
- CARTRIDGE REMOVAL TOOL: Removes Moen tub/shower Posi-Temp Pressure Balanced Shower Cartridges 1200,1222 & 1225 series.
- MOEN COMPATIBLE: Replace your old Moen Posi-Temp tub/shower cartridge with Danco model 88431E (replaces OEM#1225), model 80993TS (replaces OEM#1200), model 88675A (replaces OEM#1222.
- FUNCTIONAL: Removes frozen cartridges and dislodges sleeves on MOEN faucets ONLY
- CARTRIDGE COMPATIBILITY: Faucet cartridge puller is designed to fit and remove both brass and plastic cartridges.
- TUB/SHOWER FAUCETS: Cartridge removal tool works to remove old worn-out cartridges from Moen tub and shower faucets.
- BUIT TO LAST: Durable steel construction provides strength and reliability
5. Jones Stephens Corp – Heavy Duty Faucet Handle Puller
- Assorted Tools
6. Eastman 45121 Heavy-Duty Steel Faucet-Handle Puller
- MATERIAL: This faucet-handle removal tool is made of high-impact, heavy-duty steel which provides strength and endurance.
- DURABLE: The heavy plated steel construction is very sturdy which provides durability making it long-lasting.
- SCRATCH-RESISTANT: This faucet handle removal wrench pulls the faucet handle from stem without scratching faucets or damaging faucet stems.
- ACTION: It has a screw drive action
- EASE: This faucet handle puller set is very smooth to work with; can easily remove faucet handles without much hassle.
7. Superior Tool 03876 Pro Handle & Sleeve Puller
- Heavy duty faucet puller
- Pulls most stubborn handles
- Best performing sleeve puller on market
- Patented sleeve puller adapter
- Made in USA
8. Moen 104421 Cartridge Puller for 1200
- INCLUDES: Moen 104421 Cartridge Puller for 1200, 1222 and 1225 Single Handle Cartridges
- REPLACEMENT PART: Ideal for repairing problematic plumbing fixtures without the need to replace them
- GENUINE MOEN: Authentic Moen replacement part
- PEACE-OF-MIND: Designed for hassle-free installation
- BUILT TO LAST: Backed by Moen’s One Year Limited Warranty
9. Plumb Pak PP840-41 Puller
- EASY TO USE: 4-inch adjustable brackets allow you to remove broken or stubborn faucet handles with ease.
- PREVENTS DAMAGE: Removes handles without scratching faucets or damaging faucet stems
- T-HANDLE: Large T-handle provides secure grip when turning the shaft and lifting
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Heavy duty metal construction with a chrome finish for long-lasting durability
- COMPATIBILITY: Works with most small and large handle sizes
10. 1222 Replacement Cartridge and Puller
- More Durable: The shell of this 1222 replacement cartridge is made of high-quality PVC and internal copper core, which has a longer service life and more stable function.
- Avoid Water Leakage: Our high-quality 1222 shower head replacement parts can be installed more accurately with the 1222 filter element removal tool to maximize the function.
- Easy to Install: This replacement shower head 1222 comes with a detailed installation guide.
- Strict Testing: The replacement of the bathtub filter element is strictly tested according to the American industry standard.
- Quality Service: Thank you for purchasing our bathtub shower repair kit.
Ultimate Buying Guide To Choose The Best Faucet Handle PullerDoes the thought of finding a great Faucet Handle Puller stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Faucet Handle Puller in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Faucet Handle Puller for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Faucet Handle Puller Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Faucet Handle Puller in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Faucet Handle Puller currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Faucet Handle Puller based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Faucet Handle Puller before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Faucet Handle Puller they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Faucet Handle Puller, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Faucet Handle Puller before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Faucet Handle Puller will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Faucet Handle Puller if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Faucet Handle Puller on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.